This program is a tool for your career development. It's designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best and to help you lead others to extraordinary results. At its essence, being a leader means setting goals, clarifying a path, and helping others to succeed. However, the responsibility entails much more.
So, what makes for a great career? Do you need to master characteristics such as confidence, focus, charm or compassion? Or is it about your ability to form a vision and help others connect?
The key to career success is all of the above. When we accept the challenge to lead; we quickly begin to realize that the only limits are those we place on ourselves.
Learn to makes the most of your time and resources.
The benefits of this program include:
• Identifying your leadership profile
• Assessing your career competencies
• Distinguishing skills and tools that can make you a better entrepreneur or executive.
• Improving your ability to communicate with others
• Developing better problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Learning to prepare for and adapt to the change
Imagine how more enjoyable our communications could be if we learned how to respond non-defensively and how to avoid provoking defensiveness in others! When we feel threatened, either of not getting what we want, or of being harmed or put down in some way, we are ready to protect ourselves by being defensive.
Take our free "How Defensive Are You?" quiz to see how defensive you tend to be.