This program is for supervisors who wish to better understand themselves and others through completing and interpreting personality typing, to develop their problem solving and decision making skills, and to explore performance management issues.
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals
- Apply and interpret personality typing
- Use the results of personality typing to improve communication and team building
- Understand the roles of a leader and how to fulfill them
- Identify the stages of team development and use appropriate strategies for each stage
- Solving problems and making decisions